Pumpkin Spice Latte anyone?

Important news is that I finally have a new laptop and my goodness it is dreamy. Thank you to Dell for being a dreamboat and manufacturing laptops that actually work! And I have been on my holibobs with the little Chick which was great (see previous blog).

It's genuinely scary that October is here already. Where has this year gone?! October is a busy month for me, with a house move, birthday celebrations and all sorts going on. All exciting stuff. I've just got back from camping at Warwick Castle with my Girl Guides group - wet weather is less than ideal I can tell you that much!

October also marks the starts my "CHICK GETS FIT" lifestyle (birthday calories do not count - right!?) and we will find out if we have got into the London Marathon - so exciting/nervous. I mean, if we do get accepted I will actually cry. 26 miles of hell!

Right so I have lots of blog topics floating around everywhere and I really need to actually sit down and write them up - just a matter of finding time! I have notes written down on scraps of paper and a little notebook, but now I have the snazzy laptop things can finally get written up! Watch this space for more...

Ciao x

Disclaimer: This blog reflects my own opinions, not those of my employer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Looking after our Mental Health...

Marketing without a budget...