2017 Marketing Review

So I am calling Christmas... We've watched Die Hard, which definitely is a Christmas film. 100%. No argument. John McClane is at it again and boy oh boy what a guy.

What better time to take a look back at the year? Let's look back at the advert and marketing campaigns... The good, the bad and the ugly. 

Number one spot in my mind 100% goes to Bodyform - Blood Normal. BRAVO. If you've not seen it, check it out hereFor the first time ever, they've made periods normal... & it's amazing!

Other highlights include...

This Girl Can - Yet again this campaign has kicked up a storm.

Three - Who doesn't love a Sloth-Mermaid?

Sainsbury's launched their Food Dancing campaign, I LOVE to dance in the kitchen whilst cooking. 

Anddddd, my least favourite campaign hands down is this one. WHAT IS THIS?!


Anyway, there's so many I could go on and on and on and on..... definitely want to hear what your campaign of the year is? Share in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things you might not know about me...

Marketing without a budget...

Looking after our Mental Health...